1. Develop business plan and strategy for fly ash sales that ensures attainment of company international sales goals and profitability.
2. Building Brand for fly ash from Company i.e. ADBOND by designing & recommending International sales & marketing programs.
3. Prepare action plans by individuals as well as by team for effective search for international sales leads and prospects.
4. Ability to prepare a mitigation plan for upcoming risks
5. Regular meetings with various fly ash buyers & provide on-site assistance
6. Implementation of action plans to penetrate international markets.
7. Regular feedback to management regarding international sales performance.
8. Formulation of system, procedures for uninterrupted flow of data
9. Make sure smooth operations for fly ash sale
10. Ensure fly ash utilization as per regulatory guidelines in target countries.
11. Maintains accurate records of all international pricings and sales.
12. Controls expenses to meet budget guidelines.
13. To increase the revenue of fly ash by exploring new vendors / avenues
14. Timely collection of outstanding amount against fly ash sale from the customers.
15. To assist in preparation of study reports as per the business requirements
16. Imparting technical training to the team at various group level
17. Developing leaders and managers from subordinates
18. To attend various seminars & workshops on related topics
19. Conducting knowledge sharing / awareness sessions.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Oil and Gas / Energy / Power / Infrastructure
Functional Area: Marketing, Advertising, MR, PR, Media Planning
Role Category: Marketing
Role: International Marketing Manager
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time