1. Manages and Delivers all the Site Activities.
2. To guide and lead a team/subcontractors to achieve desired progress and to take adequate corrective action and to ensure project completion as per targeted schedule.
3. Planning/ Coordinating/ Executing/ Reviewing / Reporting Site Progress.
4. Coordination with Client, Sub-Contractor, Vendors, commissioning team and Project team.
5. Ensure QA/QC Requirements as per Company's quality policy and approved quality plans.
6. Ensure HSE Requirements as per Company's HSE policy and approved HSE plans.
7. Monitor/ Mobilize Workforce (Subcontractor, Site Team, Vendors).
8. Responsible for staff scheduling to include: work assignments/rotations, employee training, employee vacations, employee breaks, overtime assignment, back-up for absent employees, and shift rotations.
9. Progress reporting to the client as well to the management and informing the critical path etc. in time for taking remedial measures.
10. Responsibility to meet the project required productivity.
11. Responsible to review and check that all approved Documentation is available on-site.
12. Responsibility to manage the Tools, Facilities and Equipment.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Construction / Engineering / Cement / Metals
Functional Area: Site Engineering, Project Management
Role Category: Site Engineering
Role: Construction-Construction Management
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time