Our Client is one of the India's Leading and Largest Premier Bank, providing wide range of financial products &services across hundreds of Indian cities using multiple distribution channels, including pan-India network of branches, ATMs, phone banking, net banking &mobile banking. Within a relatively short span of time, the bank has emerged as a leading player in retail banking, wholesale banking, &treasury operations, its three principal business segments.
We have been retained by our client to assist in following position: Position: NRI Preferred Relationship Manager
Number of positions: 3 Job Responsibilities:
- Create a world class NR liability for Private Bank to take care of the funding requirements of the Bank.
- Meeting monthly acquisition target for liability sales.
- Handling NR clients for service needs in India.
- Updating and maintaining a comprehensive database.
- Creating and maintaining hype and enthusiasm among all branch
- employees to generate and convert customer/referral leads.
- Superior relationship management and interpersonal skills
- Sales ability of a very high order
- Excellent command of product and processes knowledge
If you are interested please share your current updated CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area: Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category: Retail Sales
Role: Sales/Business Development Manager
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time